Installations in Oxfordshire and surrounding counties will be supervised and partially carried out by Russell, Founder and Technical Director and our team of Electricians and Installers. Together we have experience of installing over 1700 residential and commercial Solar PV systems ranging in size from 2 to 500 panels.
Typical domestic installations take place over a day including any scaffolding, electrical work, roofing and panel installation.
We’re looking for Electricians, Improvers, Solar PV Installers and labourers to join our small Solar Installer team for work in Oxfordshire, surrounding counties and NW London.
This is an opportunity to join us to install solar panels on a range of projects both residential and commercial properties. We are looking for motivated, hard-working and competent team members who will be well rewarded as they grow in the organisation.
Good rates of pay dependent on experience, qualifications. You will need a DBS check and to achieve a CSCS card in the early stages of training (training supported).
- Able to work at height
- Good spoken and written English
- Good customer facing skills
- Interest in renewable energy
- For Electricians, Improvers, Solar PV Installers: relevant vocational experience and qualifications.
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Experience of working for a Solar PV Installer
- Experience of working for Electrical Contractor
- Experience of working on construction sites
- Own transport to travel to jobs across our area of work
- Own tools
- Clean driving license
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter in response to the job description to: [email protected]